I’ll take one of each … Please and thank you!
1. Arguably the most famous of Jayne’s costumes, this sparkling red dress was worn in the film ” The Girl Can’t Help It ”
2. In the film ” Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?” Jayne, as Rita Marlowe the Hollywood starlet, boards her private jet in a full leopard print suit, with matching luggage, heels and over sized glasses of course!
3. The sheer dress Jayne wears in ” Too Hot to Handle ” would not have gotten past the censors were it not for all the divine crystals that had been meticulously and strategically placed.
4. In ” The Girl Can’t Help It” (yes again) Jayne is costumed in a gorgeous, poufy yet fitted ball gown. Absolutely breathtaking!
5. Once again, ” The Girl Can’t Help It” Jayne wears the cutest swimsuit/day dress combo. I have been on the lookout for the perfect yellow swimsuit ever since I saw this.
6. This dress only makes a momentary appearance but it is so fabulous it was worth adding to the list. From the film “Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?” the “money dress”. Complete with gold coin earrings/bracelet and a dollar bill head piece.
7. In the film “Kiss Them for Me” Jayne wears this incredibly chic trench coat with fur cuffs ( faux fur in today’s world of course!) . There is something so fabulous about a tan trench, I’m not sure why.
8. This look is the epitome of old hollywood glamour to me. The Boudior fashion was so extravagant. In ” Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? ” Jayne wears a matching baby pink turban and towel along with chandelier earrings.
9. In the film ” It Happened in Athens ” Jayne wears a sexy version of a toga…
Bravo to the designer for making an unflattering garment absolutely chic.
10. Yes. Again. In “The Girl Can’t Help It” Jayne wears a silk gown with fur ( faux fur for today) details and a fur stole. The hourglass shape of this dress perfectly accentuates Jayne’s figure and is the epitome of sex symbol glamour.